Save the Date – Leighton’s 90th
Leighton Ford has made a few things clear as we plan the celebration of his 90th birthday:
- He doesn’t want the focus to be on him
- He wants special time with the LFM mentoring communities
We are happy to oblige! After all, you only turn 90 once.
The primary gathering for LFM Mentoring Communities will be Monday, October 25th, from morning through mid-afternoon. Our gathering will include a special birthday lunch for Leighton, plus …
- Hear from Leighton directly about his vision for mentoring
- Be encouraged by testimonies and stories from friends on the journey
- Make connections with other ministry leaders
- Learn more about the next season of mentoring based on the latest research
Some mentoring communities are scheduling their annual retreat for the week before or after Leighton’s birthday celebration, to consolidate travel.
More details will be provided as we get closer to the celebration, but for now we wanted to alert you that the October 23rd “community celebration” has been canceled so that Leighton can focus his energies on spending time with the mentoring communities on October 25th. We hope you will save the date and make plans to join us!
Dr. Jim Singleton
Executive Director of Missional Leadership
Leighton Ford Ministries